Because The A.V. Club knows that TV shows keep going even if we’re not writing at length about them, we’re experimenting with discussion posts. For certain shows, one of our TV writers will publish some brief thoughts about the latest episode, and open the comments for readers to share theirs.
- Okay, the car diving into the volcano was pretty great. But, bad place to hide, Shepherd guy!
- Freaky walrus/gorilla hybrid that will say your own name.
- Ugh, Jackson’s girlfriend is back. And don’t these two ever get tired of being chased by hybrids? Why would you climb into a trailer where you know that one is?
- Jamie’s psychic thought process toward confessing to the Falcon’s murder was super-annoying. She knew that Mitch would step up and pretend to be her lawyer?
- Abe yelling at Dariela for trading Clem for Isaac was kind of gratifying. “I spared you the guilt of that decision?” Come on. Weird time for a divorce decision, however.
- “I know Jamie. I know when she’s lying.” Apparently not, Mitch!
- So, siblings Abigail and Jackson have the same superpower over the hybrids?
- “My god, is that… It’s a boy!”
- Zoo signage #1: “Special consultant.”
- Zoo signage #2: “Morgue. Homicide. Reception desk.”
- “We have this evidence… and your confession, which is great.”
- “What’s happening? Is this because that thing smashed your clicker?” Tessa is dumb.
- Most annoying this week: The knife-wielding kidnapper lady with the laughable sarcasm.
- Next week: Clementine gets rescued, probably.